Monday, May 4, 2015

What They Never Tell You About Being a Mom

Shaindy Urman for Kveller

If she’s anything like me, one day my daughter will Google the people she cares about. And I hope–as she’s scrolling and searching through as many stories as she can about those dear people in her life–I hope she will find this.

Because as much as she thinks she knows how big of a space she holds in my heart, there are some things you can never fully know until you become “Mom.”

You think you know what you’re getting into when you’re trying to get pregnant. You dream in blues and pinks and your thoughts become those of colorful onesies and elegant strollers, miniscule socks and gorgeous nurseries, gifts and well wishes and a fabulous baby shower.

Continue reading.

Follow us on   


No comments:

Post a Comment